Name the top 5 most hated on the forum and the top 5 most liked....
Name the top 5 most hated on the forum and the top 5 most liked....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Damn...wouldn't want to stir up a hornet's nest would ya..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I don't hate anyone on here, but there are some to whom I give more credence and respect. Typically, I like a post that is thought-provoking and is crafted well, whether I agree with it or not. For example, Sup-rbeast and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I like his posts; they often cause me to think and reflect. There are some topics that I don't particularly like, but that's a matter of my taste/your taste. Overall, I enjoy this forum.
Someone tries this post at least once a year....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks